понедельник, 29 апреля 2013 г.

The James Cameron Task

-He was a bit strange, self-contained. I think he wasn't popular at school, but ,for me, it's really funny to have such a friend, cause when I was a school boy I was also keen on..., I don't know how to put it, searching and catching of any frogs, bugs and so on and then looked at it under the microscope.

-It was time of discovers. I mean big progress into the science, and he started thinking about the alien worlds and things like that (sci-fiction things). so what about me, our time is time of hi-tech, and you know I can't imagine me without any devices and I don't it's good or not.

-Diving, for young Cameron, was an opportunity to see new, unknown world which looked like an alien world. There are many important activities in my life and I can't allocate the most important. But one of important activities for is my study in University, and sometimes it takes me up that I have no time for any other activities. - You know I haven't seen both of these films but I can imagine how it looks like (cause I've seen the Abyss trailer) )))

- ---------

- He said about 2 or 3 things (I catch only 2) first was the respect in your team, and second is you sholdn't limit yourself and you know I agree with both.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий