воскресенье, 17 марта 2013 г.

" It's a piece of cake."

Hi. I'm Richard Stewart and I'll tell one story which happened with me and my wife. So the story began when my wife, Marilyn, return from her new advanced exercise class and she was so exhausted,she sad but I thought that it's not so hard and I said it her. And par for the course she was disagree with me and me made a bet. The bat was I could go one hour in her class and not felt a thing. And if I'll lose I'll have to cook dinner for the entire family (including Susan) and if she'll lose she will cook. And you know I thougt that to win will be a piece of cake, and at first time it was, in consideration of that at first class I've just made some photos (Jack Davis, instructor, asked me make some photos for advertising promised a month free of exercise class) but told Marilyn that I went to the aerobics class and that I'm in excellent health. I won, but I didn't feel it cause I lied to my wife. And first thing which I've made in that morning was that I sad her truth, to which she reacted quite calmly, and answered to me that next time we'll go to the class, together. And so next time was awful cause there I had to do odd exercises non-stop. I was exhausted, so exhausted that I couldn't even move. I knew that I've lost the bet, but enstractor said that for beginner it's very well, I'm in great shape. And then Marilyn told to me "I think we'll cook dinner together" and you know in that moment I undestood that I really love her. (There are too many mistakes? I know this but I couldn't create something better)

1 комментарий:

  1. YEs there are some))))
    happened to me
    returned
    she said
    she disagreed with me
    the bet!
    I told her the truth

    ОтветитьУдалить