воскресенье, 24 февраля 2013 г.

My bad hair day

My bad hair day (not about my hair) was the 3d September of this year, first of all I had to get up at 6 o'clock, for me at that moment it was too early,
so then I went to the bus station and wait a bus for a forty minutes, and when I saw the bus I was the happiest person in the world,
but no such luck, cause the bus was overcrowding .
I don't know how slipped in but I did it) So then our overcrowding bus started moving an you know, when you stay in big crowd in the bus you can stay not holding the handrail)))) it was the longest trip in my life, that I thought at that moment. So somehow I reach university, I came to the lesson's schedule and what do think I saw??? THERE WEREN'T ANY LESSONS AT THAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! so I came to the empty flat, cause my flat mate didn't come in yet, and I stood in all residuary day
.
P.S All pictures in this message were taken from the internet, it is not from my real life))))))

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий